If you are looking for the best soft mattresses on the market, you’ve come to the right place. A good night sleep lets your body restore serotonin levels and sharpens your memory. But to get a peaceful, restorative and comfortable sleep, you must have the right mattress. If you’re looking for a soft bed, you can’t pick the perfect fit for you based only on the fact that it has the right softness.
We look at the most important factors to look for when selecting the best soft mattress. But first, we walk you through the top 5 soft mattresses/ beds on the market in 2018 focusing on what makes them great. Read the whole article to explore more about the best soft mattresses.
Top 5 Best Soft Mattresses List 2018 On The Market
- WinkBed Mattress
- Cocoon by Sealy Chill Soft Foam Mattress
- Englander Finale 10-Inch Innerspring Mattress
- DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Ultra Plush Soft Latex Mattress
- The Novosbed Soft Mattress
Best 5 Soft Mattresses Comparison
|S/L||Top Mattress||Brand Name||Rating||Price||Details|
|1||WinkBed Mattress||4.9/5.0||Check Price on Amazon||Read Full Review|
|2||Cocoon by Sealy Chill Soft Foam Mattress||4.8/5.0||Check Price on Amazon||Read Full Review|
|3||Englander Finale Innerspring Mattress||4.7/5.0||Check Price on Amazon||Read Full Review|
|4||DreamFoam Mattress||4.7/5.0||Check Price on Amazon||Read Full Review|
|5||The Novosbed Soft Mattress||4.9/5.0||Check Price on Amazon||Read Full Review|
The Top Rated Best Soft Mattresses In 2018
Wink-Bed is a comfortable hybrid mattress made of foam, air springs, and gel hybrid. The mattress has a plush feel and lets users enjoy a good night sleep, every day. It’s two spring coil layers add comfort by providing an excellent contouring support.
- Only Available Online: Winkbed, super premium mattress sells only online. So expect an easy buy and delivery process.
- Offered in Many Sizes: You can order “Twin,” “Full,” “Queen,” or “King” size.
- Durable: Handcrafted to order in the U.S.A with high-quality American-sourced materials. It’s excellent hybrid design gives it a top industry score in-terms-of durability.
- Designed for All Sleep Styles. The unique hybrid design makes it perfect all sleeping postures or positions.
Benefits & Advances of WinkBed Mattress
- Affordable: The manufacturer uses a factory direct model. This helps keep costs low and pass on the savings to their esteemed customers.
- Safe: The mattress is CertiPure-certified and latex/allergen free.
- Good for Sex: Spring mattresses are the best when it comes to this department, and so it the Winkbed.
Winkbed can be an ideal pick for anyone, but it’s perfect for athletes and high performers. The manufacturer provides a 101-night free trial. So, you can test the mattress and decide whether to keep or return it. We understand that no mattress suits all, but Winkbed may be what you are looking for on the market.
Cocoon by Sealy Chill Soft Foam Mattress guarantees better quality, value & sleep. This premium memory foam mattress offers a soft, pliable support like no other. It also features a cooling technology design to help keep your body cooler as you sleep. Cocoon is ideal for everyone who would like to enjoy a good night sleep.
- Offered in Many Sizes: Cocoon by Seally Chill Soft Foam Mattress is available in a variety of sizes, which ranges from “Twin” to “California King.”
- Cooling Technology: It features Premium Stretch Knit Cover, infused with “Phase Change Material.” The cover absorbs and dissipates heat from the refreshing, cool to the touch mattress surface.
- Higher Quality & Higher Density Perfect Fit Memory Foam: Adapts to the user’s body shape, body size, as well as his/her sleep position. You’ll have a great sleep, regardless of the feel that’s right for you.
- Essential Support Foam: This is a layer engineered with heavier and more robust materials so that it can be highly durable and resilient.
- Added Personalized Comfort Soft Foam Layer: Provides a cozier “in the bed” feel.
Benefits & Advances of This Mattress
- Well-Packaged + Free Shipping: Delivered to your home in
an easy-to-move box.
- 10-Year Warranty: The manufacturer will either repair or
replace your mattress at no cost if it’s found to be defective. You can now
place your order with confidence.
- Made in the U.S.A: Most products made in the U.S.A are
always of high quality and can be trusted.
- 100 Night Trial: You are free to test the mattress for
the first 100 days. If you aren’t satisfied the manufacturer will refund your
cash, pick the mattress up for free and then donate it to a local charity- no
If you want to transform your bedroom and start sleeping comfortably, you shouldn’t hesitate to place your order on Cocoon by Sealy. Note that Sealy has been one of the industry’s top manufacturers for the last 130 years, so you can’t doubt their products.
Englander Finale 10-Inch Innerspring Mattress is one of the top-rated mattresses online. This mattress has a great reputation in the aspect of both comforts and support. With its durability and extreme superior quality, this mattress is the most affordable and most efficient bed there is!.
- 3 Zone support system: Placed at the bottom spring to provide strong support
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: High-quality foam layer provides most delicate feel on the back
- Plush top layer: Provide extra plush feel
- Plush quilted cover
- Made in the USA
- Easy shipping and effortless setup in your living room
Benefits & Advances of This Mattress
- Refreshed mind after wake up
- Eliminate pressure points, motion disturbance, and lower back pain
- Strong and durable
- Free from toxic chemical
- Ideal for Kids & Guest Beds
If you are looking for a comfortable soft mattress at a reasonable price, Englander Finale 10-Inch Innerspring Mattress can be an ideal choice for you. This product is overall marvelous! I’m so thankful that I have one.
Dream Foam Bedding is determined to ensure that everyone enjoys a better sleep. That’s why they have designed DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Ultra Plush Soft Latex Mattress. This high-density foam base mattress with Talalay latex has a lot to offer. Let’s learn more about the Queen size.
- Quilted Bamboo Cover: It contains 100% biodegradable bamboo fibers and 1.5 inches of super soft reflex foam. The cover is softer than cotton and has 4-times moisture absorbency of cotton, for a drier, cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- Support: The 3” of Talalay latex foam contours to your body’s unique curves for exceptional, orthopedic support & pressure relief.
- Cooling: The 5.5” of High-Density Convoluted Base Foam is designed to increase airflow and comfort ability.
- Made in the U.S.A: Dream Foam Bedding ensures that every aspect of the manufacturing process is according to their preference.
Benefits & Advances of This Mattress
- Available in Many Sizes: You can choose Twin, Twin-XL, Full, Queen, King or California King.
- Ultra Plush: The mattress has a nice soft feel and lets you sink into the bed, while still offering enough support.
- There Are Two Options for Ordering: You can select a firmness from the provided list or select the “Ask Chuck” option and get help from the experts.
- Hypoallergenic and Breathable: Makes the mattress ideal for allergy sufferers.
Everything about DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Ultra Plush Soft Latex Mattress is amazing. But we think that you’ll love the gentle conforming support of latex foam. It helps reduce high-pressure areas that always shut off capillary blood flow resulting in tossing and turning of the sleeper. The foam alleviates pressure, helping bring oxygen & nutrient to your muscles. You’ll always wake up feeling recharged and renewed.
If you would like to sleep on a soft premium traditional memory foam mattress, then you should pick The Novesbed Soft Mattress. This luxurious bed comes with the following layers;
- An Attractive Top Cover: The ultra soft and luxurious cover, made from Tencel fabric, draws moisture away from the sleeper’s body for a cool, dry night. It’s removable and machine-washable, which makes it easy to maintain your mattress.
- Interlock Blue Core Cover: The mattress comes with an advanced 2-way stretch interlock Blue core cover knitting. This adds a 2nd layer of protection to the foam core and a 2nd moisture guard layer for added coolness & comfort.
- 2” Premium Next Generation Memory Foam: This is a highly breathable gel memory foam layer. It provides ultra-luxurious comfort and superior heat dissipation than traditional memory foam.
- 3” Premium Next Generation Foam: For comfort & pressure relief.
- 6” Premium Support Foam: Supports sleepers and eliminates motion transfer.
- A Durable Upholstery Siding: It is flexible & supportive and features a premium non-slip bottom for extra stability.
- There’s A Perfect Size for Every Bed: You are free to pick Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, or California King sized Novosbed Soft Mattress.
- Made of Premium, Next Generation Foams: The foams used to design this mattress will keep its feel for over 15+ years.
- 120 Night Trial: You have about 4-months to test the bed. If it isn’t the right one for you, the manufacturer will refund your money.
- 15 Year Warranty: Protects every customer against defects in material and workmanship.
Benefits & Advances of This Mattress
- AirFlow: Thousands of vertical air channels in the mattress keeps you cool as you enjoy your sleep.
- CertiPUR-US Certified: The bed is free from harmful chemicals, which makes it safe for use.
- Free Shipping: Delivered to your front door at no cost.
The Novosbed Soft Mattress can be the best mattress you’ll ever own. It comes with great features found only on high-end mattresses, and it’s also backed by the industry’s best sleep trial. Moreover, if you try it and find out that it isn’t just right, the manufacturer will send you a Comfort+ kit. This is a layer of firming or softening foam that integrates seamlessly into your Novosbed.
How to Choose a Soft mattress | Buying Guide
Choosing the best soft mattress can be a challenging and exhausting task. Not only are there thousands of models to choose from, but also what makes a good one can be very personal. However, several factors play a significant role in selecting the perfect soft mattress. In this section, we discuss these factors so that you can make a choice and place an order with confidence.
#1. Price Range
You should know how much you’re willing to spend on a new soft mattress. If you have a budget and spending cap in your mind, you’ll be able to avoid spending too much of your hard-earned cash. It also helps you buy the best soft mattress you can afford, and avoid extra accessories that you may not need. You can make notes on model names and sizes that are available in your price range before you can place your order on the one that you like most.
#2. Mattress Support and Plush
A mattress with a soft feel and an excellent support keeps your spine in proper alignment, without creating pressure points. You are likely to see the terms “Plush” or “Ultra Plush” on most soft mattresses. Also, you can identify the ones with thick pillow tops or cushions, since they provide excellent support and tend to be soft.
#3. Sleeping Style
Softer mattresses can be perfect for a variety of sleeper type/ positions, but they are ideally suited for side sleepers. They come with layers that provide an excellent contouring hug & support. This helps relieve pressure on their hips and shoulders. So if you’re a side sleeper, the best soft mattress will let you enjoy a deep, restful sleep.
Some stomach and back sleepers can also enjoy the softer feel, but this depends on their personal preferences. However, stomach sleepers should be wary of the softness of their preferred mattresses. Deeper hug of a soft bed can result in a lack of support along the midsection, creating pressure points that may cause pain in the lower back.
#4. What’s Your Body Weight
Your weight is crucial when it comes to choosing the best soft mattress since the sinkage, feel, hug and support of a mattress are affected by it. Generally, soft beds are perfect for lightweight sleepers. This is because the materials used to design them allow sinkage at lower weights, creating better pressure relief.
#5. In-Home Trial
The best soft mattress should come with an in-home trial. Most reputable mattress companies and retailers give you 30- 120 days to try out the bed. In case you don’t like it, they will refund your money or let you exchange it with another mattress. You should make the most of that trial period and ensure that you pay close attention to how you’re sleeping as well as how you feel when you’re awake.
#6. Reasonable Warranty
A good manufacturer warranty serves you better in that if the mattress has any defect, it can be easily replaced or repaired at no charge. After using your bed for a few months, you are free to contact the manufacturer and make a warranty claim if it feels uncomfortable. The best soft mattresses come with extended warranties ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Is Soft Mattress Perfect for “Hot Sleep?”
If you would like to enjoy “Hot Sleep,” during cold seasons, then a soft mattress is all you need, rather than a medium or firm mattress. Most materials used to design soft beds, (usually memory foam), absorb and retains your body heat. Also, there’s always an excess level of “hug” when sleeping on a soft mattress, where the top layer wraps around your body.
For those who don’t like “sleeping hot,” it’s crucial that you consider the construction, design, and materials of your preferred bed. The ones that come with a large size of memory foams in the top layers are more likely to sleep warm since they retain heat. On the other hand, memory foams infused with copper, gel or other cooling materials, and ventilated memory foams are cooler.
Do Soft Mattress Work for Back Pain?
Inadequate mattress support is the most common cause of back pain. So if you are struggling with back pain, you need a slightly-firm, medium firm or firm mattress. Soft beds can create additional problems, worsening your back pain.
If you have been suffering from back pain, and you still need a softer feel, we recommend that you buy a mattress that features a modern thin cover design. Traditionally quilted/ padded covers or excessively soft pillow top covers are most liable to worsen back pain. But beds with thin covers provide a stronger and more supportive base. You can choose from the ones that derive their softness from supportive foam, coil or hybrid layers.
Which Soft Mattress Should I Buy?
We recommend that you pick DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Ultra Plush Soft Latex Mattress or Cocoon mattress. Both of them provides optimal support, pressure relief, and deep compression support. They aren’t prone to “sleeping hot,” since the materials used to design them allow air to flow throughout the night. Also, they contour to the body of the sleeper for maximum comfort.
Sleep impacts your overall well-being and health in many ways, but the type of your mattress is what determines the quality of your sleep. If you enjoy sleeping on a softer, plusher mattress and your current mattress feels uncomfortable, you should get a brand new one today. Save your cash by shopping at Amazon.com. This online retail store offers a variety of soft mattresses from the leading manufacturers at the best prices.
You may read also :