In this Casper vs Leesa mattress comparison, we have mentioned all essential product features including material ratings, construction, layers, shipping, warranty, comfort, support, similarities, differences, advantages, disadvantages, firmness, feels, comfort, support, technical specifications etc. Read the well researched comparison below.
Key Comparisons Between Casper vs Leesa Mattress
Comfort of Casper and Leesa Mattress
Both mattresses have one-size-fits-all comfort.
- Caspers comfort level ranges between 90 and 100
- Leesa mattress comfort level rates from 95 to 100
Sleeping experience is determined the ability of the mattress to relieve pressure, capacity to distribute your body weight evenly, and capacity to keep your body in the right position. Also, a mattress that allows good circulation of air will make you comfortable therefore giving you excellent sleeping experience. The two mattresses, therefore, offer you great sleeping experience.
- The Avena layer in Leesa mattress gives the mattress cooling power, and the three layers allow for free circulation of air. Casper mattress as well features memory foam which plays the same role as Avena foam.
- Both mattresses are three layers a feature which enables both mattresses to give you awesome sleeping experience.
- Both companies give you a test period of 100 days whereby you can return to get the full amount refunded to you.
- Both companies give the returned mattresses to charity or recycle them.
Shipping and Delivery
- Both Leesa and Casper mattresses are packed in compact boxes
- Both offer free shipping and a 100-day trial
- If you want to buy the same size mattress, you will have to pay more for Leesa mattress than Casper mattress.
Differences Between Casper and Leesa Mattress
- While Casper mattress cover is made of a blend of polyester and polypropylene materials, Leesa’s mattress cover consists of a quilted poly-lycra blend material
- Casper top layer is made of memory foam. Leesa top layer is made of Avena foam
- Casper features open-call latex foam in the middle layer whereas Leesa while the middle layer of Casper consists of memory foam
- Leesa is slightly expensive compared to Casper
- Casper has four layers whiles Leesa has three layers
Size and Prices
The Casper and Leesa mattresses have the following available sizes: Twin, Twin XL, King, Queen, Cal King.
Which Mattress Should You Buy Casper or Leesa?
As you can see from this Casper vs Leesa mattress review comparison, these mattresses have a lot of similarities and little differences regarding their construction, sleeping experience, firmness, return, and cost. You, therefore, need to compare and contrast the qualities of these mattresses so that you can buy a mattress that you will meet all your needs.