Classic Brands Hercules Heavy-Duty Adjustable Platform 14-Inch Metal Bed Frame
LIFESPAN / DURABILITY10/10
- Super strong metal bed frame
- Superior support
- Capable to lift to different positions for reading, watching TV
- Protect your floors
- Easy to assemble
- Only available online
Classic Brands 14-Inch Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame refers to one or two super strong, sleek, contemporary steel frame foundation (based on bed size), with black finish used to create a bed foundation that provides support to all types of mattresses without the need of a traditional box spring. It provides your mattress with the ultimate all over support, thanks to the 6/12 points of contact to the floor. This is a detailed review of the outstanding metal bed frame offered in all standard bed sizes.
👉 Check Price on Amazon
Features of Classic Brands 14-Inch Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame
Classic Brands Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame features a sturdy construction and looks very durable. The heavy duty frame design provides flat, rigid surface that protects your mattress while offering superior support, replacing the traditional box spring, frame or foundation. The frame is 14” high, meaning that it gives users an ample storage space under the bed.
#2. Warranty & Support
This bed frame comes with a 3-year limited warranty that protects you against defects in material and workmanship. Classic Brands has been in the industry for over 45 years, offering mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, mattress protectors, mattress toppers, etc. They are well known for standing by their products, so you can be sure that they won’t disappoint you. Also, they offer 5-star customer services for seven days a week.
Classic Brands Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame is shipped in a compact package (small parcel) to fit through narrow doorways and hallways easily. Once the package arrives, no tools are required to assemble the metal bed frame. Once you unpack the frame, you are expected to assemble it and then place your mattress on top. The easy-to-follow instructions on how to assemble the bed frame comes with the packaging.
#4. Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Classic Brands
- Origin: Imported
Size, Dimensions, and Weight
- Twin: 75” x 39” x 14,” 25 pounds
- Twin XL: 80” x 39” x 14,”26 pounds
- Full: 75” x 54” x 14” 42 pounds
- Queen: 80” x 59” x 14,” 44 pounds
- King: 80” x 76” x 14,” 45 pounds
- California King: 84” x 72” x 14,” 52 pounds
- Quick and easy to assemble without tools.
- Works with all types of beds
- Supports innerspring, latex and memory foam mattresses.
- Provides adjustable comfort – Top section is manually adjustable.
- Available at an affordable price.
- Ships small parcel
- You can use it with or without a box spring or foundation.
- Caps on the legs help protect your floor.
- The metal frame prevents the mattress from sliding.
- Some King Size mattress users have complained that they face difficulties when it comes to operating the adjustable section of the bed frame.
Benefits of the Bed Frame
- Prevents the mattress from sagging
- It’s a great & more affordable alternative to an adjustable power base/ traditional box spring
- Provides users with health benefits such as sleep apnea & acid reflux relief.
- Increases the longevity of your luxurious mattress.
- Promotes increased blood circulation.
- Leaves under bed storage space.
Common Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Adjustable Bed Metal Frame Noisy During Sex?
A. No As long as you have tightened all the wing nuts, you/ your neighbors won’t hear a thing. Note that the caps on the legs that help protect the floor also helps to prevent sliding noise (if there’s any) since they consist of rubber.
Q. Can I Adjust the Head Portion By Degrees?
A. Yes, you can since it’s adjustable to nearly 90 degrees. Note that there are no degree markings. So if you are looking for an exact degree like say 45 degrees, you’ll have to try a few times to get it right or to get close.
Q. Does it come With a Remote?
A. No, it doesn’t. You’ll have to raise or lower the adjustable head manually.
With this adjustable heavy duty bed frame, you’ll never be in need of a box spring. This is because it acts as a platform bed, providing you with more room/ space for under bed storage. Moreover, the adjustable head allows you to easily elevate your head during sleep, which aids in the relief of many sleep disorders. If you like what Classic Brands Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame has to offer, we suggest that you place your order today. Note that footboard and headboard extension brackets are sold separately.
LIFESPAN / DURABILITY9.5