Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Overview
LIFESPAN / DURABILITY9.8/10
- Great breathability and temperature regulation
- Beautiful cover
- Perfectly draws heat away from the body
- Refreshed night's sleep
- Medium-Firm Feel and Adjustable Base Friendly
- Only available online
Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam mattress assures you of a comfortable sleep with limited back and neck pains. The Classic Brands Cool Gel Memory Foam mattress offers excellent support to the body and also contours to the body. Here is a detailed Classic Brands Cool Gel mattress review to help you learn more about it.
Features of Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Recovery Time
- Measurements and layers
One of the major factors that determine the quality of a mattress is the material used. The mattress consists of flexible polyurethane foam that is certified by CertiPUR-US. It also features a cutting-edge gel technology that helps to maintain the ventilation of the mattress. The technology allows the mattress to regulate the temperature as you sleep on it. There will be no issues of sweating excessively when you sleep on this mattress.
The memory foam is gel-infused, meaning that it will keep the mattress cool and vigorous throughout the sleeping days. The technology also helps to prevent the normal wear and tear of the mattress. This mattress is comfortable enough and minimizes the turning and tossing. Hence, you will not turn and toss as you sleep. You will be sure of having a long-lasting mattress when you purchase this one.
Another great feature of this mattress is its notable stiffness. The stiffness score is over the average, though the mattress is slightly softer than other beds of the same quality. The decent firmness assures you of a good night sleep with enough support. It will not sink like other mattresses, which helps to align the spine accordingly. It also means that you will have limited lower back issues.
The comfort of this mattress is notable, and you can be sure of enjoying your sleep with it. It features the memory foam that hugs the body according to its structure. As it cradles the body, you will experience a relief from the pressure points. On the other hand, the infused gel helps to keep you cool and reduce the sweating when you sleep. In the long run, you will have a comfortable sleep and wake up feeling fresh.
#5. Recovery Time
Other than regulating the temperature, the gel-infused memory foam gives the mattress a decent recovery time. When you sleep on the mattress overnight, it will regain a flat surface after a few minutes of waking up. It doesn’t remain sunken or heated even after you have woken up. This is a factor that makes the mattress a top choice, which comes with a decent score. With such an adequate recovery time, you can be sure of a standard comfort whenever you want to sleep on the mattress.
#6. Measurements and layers
The mattress is big enough, measuring 75 by 39 by 8 inches. It assures you of a suitable thickness that will also boost the comfort level. Even with such a size, the mattress only weighs 37 pounds, making it a lightweight mattress that delivers the comfort of the heavyweight models. The 8-inch thickness is made up of six inches of high density and 2 inches of gel-infused foam. These two layers offer a luxurious comfort and support.
- It is comfortable with good support
- Contains cooling gel that controls the temperature
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- It is safe even for kids
- Gel foam technology that promotes air circulation
- It is affordable
- Contains antimicrobial that makes it resistant to bacteria, mold, dust mites, and allergens
- Some buyers complain that it is too firm for them
- It might take longer to expand when you unpack it
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is this mattress latex free?
Yes, the mattress is made without latex
What is the maximum weight capacity
According to the manufacturer, it can support a maximum of 450 pounds.
Does it come with a box spring?
No, you will need to purchase a box spring for the mattress
Can you flip it over?
No, the mattress can mattress has a layered design that should not be flipped over.
The Classic Brands Mattress is an excellent choice if you need an affordable mattress that can offer good support and grant you a good night sleep. The temperature control is also good, meaning that you will not experience the uncomfortable sweating. It comes compressed in a box that is easy to unpack and set up. You will not have a difficult time setting it up. Above all, it comes with a warranty that assures you of a long-lasting mattress.
Related Mattresses and Bed Frames Reviews
- Classic Brands Mercer 12 Inch Hybrid Cool Gel Mattress Reviews
- Classic Brands 10.5 Inch Cool Gel Self-Ventilating Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Classic Brands 8-Inch Advantage Hybrid Innerspring Mattress Review
- Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Review
- Classic Brands 14-Inch Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame Review
- Classic Brands Decker 10.5 inch Hybrid Memory Foam and Innerspring Mattress Review
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattress Review- 14″ Plush Memory Foam Mattress
- Classic Brands Innerspring Replacement Sofa Bed 5-Inch Mattress Review
- Classic Brands Gramercy 14-Inch Euro-Top Cool Gel Hybrid Mattress Review
- Classic Brands Hercules Heavy-Duty 14-Inch Platform Metal Bed Frame Review
- Classic Brands Engage 11-Inch Hybrid Gel Memory Foam & Innerspring Mattress Review
Read also: Best Mattresses For The Money
Lifespan / Durability9.5
Easy to Move on9.5
Heavy Person Friendly9
Easy to Maintain9.5
Back Pain Relief9.5
Side Sleeping Experience9.5