Leggett & Platt S-Cape Bed Platform have experienced a surge in popularity over the last few years as more and more people are wising up to their benefits. Read all the features and review below.
Features of Leggett & Platt S-Cape Bed Platform
- Whisper Quiet motor: Your peace and quiet is guaranteed whenever you adjust the head/feet position of the bed as well as during a message. You can be sure that your relaxation time won’t be interrupted for one moment!
- Wallhugger technology: This trademark technology automatically adjusts the head position of the bed. This ensures the top of your bed stays close to the wall and that your nightstand is within easy reach whether you lower or lift the bed.
- Default positions: The bed comes with factory set positions for your convenience. There are a variety of positions meant to support your head, feet or both. Try them out to see what fits you best.
- Custom positions: The S-cape also comes with space in memory for two of your own creations! Get creative and make sure you can quickly get in your favorite position on those days you really need it.
- Safety first: One example is an emergency power down feature. This enables you to return to the flat position at the press of a button, or in the case of a power outage.
- Treat yourself to a message: This bed has a few different massage settings. You can massage your lower body, upper body, or both at the same time. It even comes with 3 different levels of intensity.
- A great remote. It is wireless, stands on its own and has backlit buttons.
- A great quality product from one of the best manufacturers.
- A very quiet motor.
- Modern and neutral design that fits most homes and tastes.
- The beds aren’t cheap, the Twin XL starts at an affordable price, but you pay for what you get.
- It doesn’t have more advanced features.
Can I use the S-cape on my current bed’s frame?
Yes! The S-cape does not restrict you here. It comes with its own frame, but it will fit and work on most frames as long as it can hold the extra weight.
Do I need to adjust each bed separately if I purchase a split model?
No. All split models come with a sync cable so that you can adjust both beds at the same time and in the same way.
In our opinion, the S-cape is a great model if you want to try the adjustable bed hype. It is a quality product that will not let you down. It has all the features you need, at the expense of other “nice-to-haves”.