SureGuard 100% Waterproof and Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector Overview
- 100% Waterproof
- Strong protection against perspiration, bed wetting, liquids and stains
- Soft & Noiseless
- Durable & Easy to Clean
- Available online
Are you suffering from asthma, incontinence or allergies? Would you like to protect your mattress from fluids, urine, stains, etc. ? We recommend that you order SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector. This product from SafeRest safeguards your mattress against dust mites, bacteria, allergens, urine, fluids, and perspiration. In this review, we discuss everything you want to know about this top rated mattress protector.
Features of SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector
SafeRest Premium Mattress Protector came with all types of mattresses; latex, memory foam, innerspring, etc. It consists of the finest, high- quality components that will never affect your sleep experience. To ensure a great fit, the protector features an elastic band on the side skirt, which helps to pull excess material under your mattress automatically.
- Hypoallergenic Terry Surface: Feels soft, smooth and naturally absorbs fluid while at the same time allowing air & heat to pass through, keeping your sleep surface cool and dry. The cotton terry surface makes the protector waterproof, cool, noiseless and breathable.
- Vinyl, phthalates, PVC & fire retardant chemical treatment free membrane: It’s hypoallergenic, breathable and 100% waterproof. This membrane layer protects your mattress from fluid spills like urine & sweat (thanks to its unique design).
The protector is shipped tightly folded. Upon delivery, you should wash it first. This helps open up the cotton terry loops so as to get the best results. It’s easy to clean- machine washable, but you need to use normal household detergents that don’t contain bleach. Also, do not dry clean or iron it. You can tumble dry it on low heat, together with your towels, bed sheets or other clothing.
#4. Warranty & Support
SafeRest offers a 10-Year Full Replacement Warranty. This shows that the company believes in the product. You can now place your order without any worries, knowing that an excellent warranty backs your protector. When it comes to supporting, SafeRest provides you with lots of information on their website. They have also listed a number that you can use to reach the customer service department.
#5. Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: SafeRest
- Origin: China
Size, Dimensions, and Weight
- Twin: 39” x 75” – Fits up to 14” deep, 1.5 pounds
- Twin XL: 39” x 80”- Fits up to 14” deep, 2 pounds
- Full: 54” x 75”- Fits up to 14” deep, 10.1 ounces
- Queen: 60” x 80”- Fits up to 18” deep, 1 pound.
- King: 76” x 80”- Fits up to 18” deep, 2.7 pounds.
- California King: 72” x 84”- Fits up to 18” deep, 2.6 pounds.
- Traps dust mites, skin cells, and allergens making it easy to wash them away.
- Easy to clean machine washable.
- The protector won’t change the feel of your mattress
- Let’s you and your family enjoy peaceful & comfortable night sleep.
- The Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Offered at an affordable price.
- A few customers claim that it holds heat a little too much to their liking.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q. Is it Durable?
A. Yes, the mattress protector holds up well. Many users say that it looks like new even after washing it multiple times and retains its waterproof qualities. Don’t forget about the 10-year full replacement warranty.
Q. Dust Mites Can Be Stubborn at Times. Does it eliminate them Completely?
A. Dust mites are a constant problem for everyone who suffers from asthma triggers or dairy allergy. But with this mattress protector, these tiny microscopic relatives of the spider won’t be able to pass through the surface of your despite mattresses being durable and comfortable, they can easily be damaged by water spills. This is especially those that are in kid’s bedrooms. To prevent the mattress from such issues, some people use vinyl and plastic wrappers to cover the mattress. This is an excellent idea, but there is a more fabulous idea of using a mattress protector. Mattress protectors do not make the crackling noises that are annoying like the plastic wrappers. They are more comfortable, and they do not annoy the user. This Queen Size Sure Guard Mattress Protector Review focuses on a high-quality mattress protector that is a great option on the market.
Just as explained by this Queen Size Sure Guard Mattress Protector Review, this product is entirely waterproof. This is a critical factor that should be displayed by every mattress protector. It also offers allergy relief for anyone affected by pollen, mold, dust mites, mildew, and pet dander. It is of high quality and a great mattress protector option on the market.tector. Note that you need to periodically wash the mattress protector so as to remove dust mites & other allergens resting on its surface.