With great pleasure, Bestmattressesreviews.com is going to announce the second scholarship essay contest program in 2018. We are committed to supporting students in their educational pursuits and look forward to contributing to the cause.
Are you a student? Do you have interest in creative writing? Take a chance to show your creativity and enter the essay contest 2018.
Aim of The Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship program is to identify and encourage only the talent undergraduate or postgraduate students who have the passion and ability to analyze and have creativity.
Who Is Eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship 2018, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be US citizens
- Currently enrolled in an accredited American 2- or 4-year university or college
- Have at least a 2.5-3.00 GPA
How To Apply
Students must submit 500-1000 words creative and well-researched essay on any one of the following topics below:
- Which type of mattress is perfect for a bad back?
- What are the benefits of memory foam mattress?
- Does an innerspring mattress good for health?
- What is the good mattress for side sleepers?
- Does a mattress impact your night sleep?
Please send us your essay with the following information below:
- Full Name
- Address (Including postal code)
- Phone Number
- Website (if you have)
- School/College/University Name
- Your ID card of the Institute (scanned copy)
- Your recently passed exam certificate (colorful scan copy)
Finally attach your essay in pdf/doc format at the following email: [email protected]
The essay submission deadline is Dec 31th, 2018 11:59 pm PST. After this deadline, we do not accept any submission.
Winner Selection Process:
After receiving all the applications within the deadline, our verification team will review all the essays and select one as a winner. And he/she will be notified by email or phone number. We will pay through Paypal or Check or other payment methods. His/her name with writing essay will be published on our website.
Q1: Are you going to sell student names to a third party website?
Q2: Are there any fees for the student to register for these scholarships?
Q3: Do you require any type of credit card information to apply for the scholarship?
Q4: What number can our office or interested students call with questions?