The Sleep Master Elite Platform Metal Bed Frame is an excellent innovation, and it’s in high demand from the last couple of years. Read all the features and review below.
The bed frame is made of steel and thus provides the reliable support system. Even though the frame is sturdy, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s simple to assemble and easy to relocate (weighs just 39 lbs) without utilizing tools. My previous bed used to make a lot of noises especially during sex, but this bed frame is stable and sturdy. There are no sounds of any shakes or creaks now.
Advantages of Sleep Master Elite Platform Metal Bed Frame
- Due to the metal construction of the frame, it’s ideal for the people who are allergic to mold and dust mites.
- As the metal bed frame is 14” off the ground, it’s easy to clean beneath the frame.
- Appropriate storage place to keep your winter clothes and bedding beneath the frame.
- It can also be the perfect location your dog will ever find.
- No noise problem
- Easy to assemble and re-assemble
- Easy to relocate
- It doesn’t have wheels on the legs for mobility.
- It doesn’t support air mattresses.
The shipping takes minimum five days, and there’s no charge for navigation. But the shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous areas of the United States. Unfortunately, there’s no provision to ship this metal frame to international locations. It also comes with a five-year worry-free limited time manufacturing warranty.
The Sleep Master Elite Platform Metal Bed Frame is best-suited for latex, innerspring, and memory foam mattresses. The round corner of the bed frame can’t harm anyone in the house and thus makes it an ideal bed frame choice for homes.